Glass articles with markings and/or lids
(Prepware, Prep&Store, KitchenLab)
Use: in traditional oven (180°C maximum), microwave oven if appropriate size, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher.
Never use :
- Directly on a heat source such as gas burners, electric hobs, ceramic hobs, grill or barbecue.
- A chipped or partially broken dish
- The plastic lid in the traditional oven, it will melt.
Precautions for use :
- Avoid sudden changes in temperature:
- Put a hot dish on damp or cold surfaces
- Immerse a hot dish in cold water.
- Add cold liquid to a hot dish (if necessary add hot water only)
- Put a cold dish under the grill
- A hot dish or its lid must always be handled with potholders or dry gloves to avoid any risk of burns.
- Don’t use sharp utensils.
- Do not use an electric mixer
- Use in a traditional oven at a temperature above 180°C may damage the markings.
- When using the item (without its lid) under a grill, leave a space of at least 10 cm between the edge of the dish and the heat source.
- Wash before first use. Avoid abrasive cleaners. Washing in the dishwasher under abnormal conditions such as excessive water temperature and excessive dose of detergent can degrade the decor.
- In case of burnt or stuck food, we advise, once the dish has cooled, to let it soak with soap and water.
Our glass, although more resistant than others, can however break into several pieces or have chips as a result of repeated mechanical shocks.
Main causes of mechanical shocks:
- In the dishwasher: repetitive shocks during washing if the dish is not stable in the dishwasher, possibility also of a dish that would have had a shock prior to washing, always check the condition of the dish before putting it in the dishwasher
- A shock or chip, depending on its intensity, can cause instant breakage or incipient breakage which can cause subsequent breakage
- In the cupboard: during storage, improper stacking or impact against another dish can lead to a chip or start which can cause subsequent breakage
Check from time to time that there are no chips or bumps
The blown glass KitchenLab range is lighter but also thinner and therefore presents an increased risk of breakage during mechanical shocks requiring more care.
WARRANTY: This product is guaranteed by INTERNATIONAL COOKWARE against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase for the period indicated on the packaging subject to presentation of proof of purchase.
The warranty does not apply to damage due to mechanical shock, non-compliance with recommendations for use or professional use. Products with nicks or chips due to use or having been heated on a direct heat source are no longer covered by the warranty.
Likewise, staining, discoloration or deformation of plastic accessories are not covered by the warranty.